Bachelor & bachelorette parties, birthday parties, business events, and other private events.
25% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. Reservations are not guaranteed until the deposit is paid. The remaining 75% of the balance is due at the time of the trip.
We do not issue refunds for cancellations once a reservation is made. We do not issue refunds for no-shows. If you do not show up for your trip, no refund will be issued. No exceptions.
We do not issue refunds.